Chosen Faithful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chosen to be United, Faithful to be family.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FireDeath Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDeath

FireDeath Application Empty
PostSubject: FireDeath Application   FireDeath Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:55 pm

1. Kameron

2. i have had a quite lengthy list of old names, FireDeath(Current) , PinkiePie(Dont ask ) Max_payne , Inferno this is all i can remember right now

3. Usa East

4. 15

5. Male

6. a great addition i mean i guess.................... never good at those questions but Hey Smile

7. 3 months in and 3 months out

8. You all know me Razz

9. TUF ( the 3 months i was out i come back and TUF was disbanded) , BOSS( to come here i guess oh and again Hey Smile

10.Maybe just 1 but depends on the day

11.backlisted as banned well there was once i got banned when i had record of 30-4 and they thought i was cheating , there was also this one time the admin was just banning people for no reason and i happen to be there and lord :? u banned me :?

12. Sever Developers but i would like to learn Gema

13. I like to laugh and that tells a lot about me lol! , I am sports addict and RAVENS better win superbowl since my falcons quited, am cool but u know stuff happens Evil or Very Mad , i like to push big red buttons affraid and last Pathetic will lose to me eventually Twisted Evil, Dont ask me about politices btw isnt George Bush President No

14. ........................................
Back to top Go down
Athena
Admin

FireDeath Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application   FireDeath Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:13 am

Welcome to the forums, you have rules and understood the recruit system.
Due to your interest in Server Developing now, it may take longer for us to create a decision but Hey Very Happy . Enjoy your stay and hope you understand the basic of server developing.
Happy codin'!
Back to top Go down
https://cfacforum.board-directory.net

FireDeath Application
Page 1 of 1